Weigh, Lose or Stay
So I am back from holiday and it’s time to face the music. I think it’s always best to get back on the scales, face it and be done with it and move on. Two weeks of eating whatever I wanted including take-aways, ice cream, fudge and pasties. It was bound to be bad and depressingly it was. I am put on 10.5lbs 🙁 .
However, I made the decision not to diet and just enjoy my holidays as they only happen once a year and while I am frustrated by this gain, there is no point on dwelling on this frustration. I have set myself the target of losing this 10.5lbs in two weeks, which I know is achievable on this diet and then I will look to my next goal – two stone weight loss.
One of the things I have been thinking over while I have been away is how to break habits, I think this is probably a whole new blog post in itself. But it is so easy to fall back into bad ways, as soon as I started eating again for example I stopped drinking lots of water which I know is so good for me. But also I feel it is time to introduce an exercise regimen too. So after two weeks back on plan I am going to update you with how I plan to do this too.
I think the fabulous heatwave will help this week as you don’t really feel like eating when it’s hot do you? Other than ice cream – but I may make myself some ice lollies with the Cambridge Diet water flavourings.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: +10.5lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 8 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -12.5lbs / 5.7kg
Total loss this week: +9.5cm
Total lost so far: -22.5cm
My goals are:
- Lose the weight I have gained on holiday – hopefully this will be done in the next two weeks.
- My next big goal after this then is to lose two stone. I have promised myself a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot when I do.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I really miss them being there, so hopefully this will be quite soon.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week