Weigh, Lose or Stay
By the time you read this, I will be on holiday and there is no way I plan on dieting on holiday (sorry). But I am going to try and not go too crazy and I am hoping the extra walking we will probably do will help as well.
So, did I make 2 stone before I went away….? No. But to be honest, I didn’t expect to. Also this week was so hard to diet. I’m not sure why, but my head was just not in ‘the zone’. I suspect the week off I had for my birthday really didn’t help and then knowing I was going to come off again soon – the combination just seemed to mess with my head. Frustratingly, on Wednesday I cracked and ate some food I shouldn’t have and then decided to come off plan and just eat healthily until I went on holiday. Which has meant my weight has stayed the same this week, but I’m ok with this.
What I can honestly say to any weight loss clients that come to see me is I can help, because I really do know what it is like to struggle and fight to lose weight. Also, I must remind myself I have hit target before and I WILL again. I am so very close to the weight I was before I had my daughter and after that I will going for the weight I was before I had my son.
In terms of measurements, they have all stayed the same too, except for my waist where annoyingly I have gained 1cm. But, in my defence I am also fast approaching the wrong time of the month too, which I hope is a contributing factor.
Please do link up and comment even though I’m away, I love reading everyone’s entries and I will read and reply to them all when I return.
Just a reminder, there will be no Weigh, Lose or Stay on Tuesday 23rd June as I will be away and have nothing to report, but it will back on Tuesday 30th when I need to get back on plan and most probably lose the weight I have gained on holiday. But I’m not thinking about that just yet…
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -0lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 8 (with a week off)
Weight loss in total: -23lbs / 10.4kg
Total loss this week: +1cm
Total lost so far: -31cm
My goals are:
- Lose a stone – achieved 🙂
- My next big goal is to lose two stone – I aim to focus on this one very quickly on my return from holiday. I have promised myself a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot when I do.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I did get them on before I had my week off and now I’m struggling to get them back on again, again something to aim for when I am back from my hols.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week