I’m Away on my Holidays
(photo from Aria’s first holiday)
By the time you read this I will be away in (hopefully) sunny Cornwall, having an amazing break with my family. I for some reason booked a lodge without wi-fi – I have no idea why as I will no doubt have internet withdrawal symptoms! But it does mean (shock horror) no blogging while I’m away.
However, never fear I have lined up some AMAZING guest bloggers to feature on the blog instead why I’m away. All of them are fantastic (because I have obviously read them in advance), so I personally think you’re in for a real treat. And of course thanks so much to all of them.
Upcoming Guest Posts
Here’s what you’ve got to look forward to:
- Conceiving Naturally After Fertility Treatment – by Stacey
- Stacey blogs at Nobody Said It Was Easy and like me, she suffers from PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). She talks very openly about what it was like to conceive her second child after having her first via fertility treatment.
- Why I Had My Children Young – by Zoe
- Zoe blogs at ZoeProse and has written a really fascinating piece about her decision, which pretty much bucks the parenting trend and start her family really young, the benefits of doing so and how it is interlinked with her faith.
- A Weekend Away vs A Weekend At Home by Becky.
- This is a piece written by the lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy who talks about a very rare weekend escape without the children for her and her husband.
- Lactivism, Brelfies and Bressure – by George
- George isn’t actually a blogger, but a friend of mine who has something to get off her chest. She is a self-confessed lactivist who still breastfeeds her 4 year old son, I am pretty sure you will find her blog post interesting! 🙂
I hope you are as excited by me at these upcoming posts and really enjoy reading them.
Weigh, Lose or Stay
My Weigh, Lose or Stay linky will continue to run next week on Tuesday 16th June, but will be taking a one week break on Tuesday 23rd June – as I will be away and have no weightloss updates to share with you. Please do stop by and link up on the 16th. I will read and reply to every single post on my return and normal service will resume on Tuesday 30th June ;-).
See You Soon
See you soon thanks for your continued support for my blog, it means so much to me. I will reply to every single comment to the blog on my return.