I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved with month. Here are my May favourites.
- How To Avoid The Air Kiss Dilemma by Mummy on Mind. This post made me laugh because I absolutely loathe air kisses. I actually think they should be banned. I also had a rather embarrassing incident once with a work colleague where I ended up planted a smacker on his cheek. Totally embarrassing.
- 10 Moments That Bought A Tear To My Eye by DIY Daddy. This is a new to me blog which I discovered via a linky, but it is such a lovely, emotional and honest piece written from a Dad’s point of view.
- Self Doubt and Dealing with Disappointment by Mr and Mrs T Plus 3. I think a lot of bloggers are feeling this at the moment with the blog awards season in full swing. There are so many amazing blogs out there and not enough awards to go around. But it is only natural that as individuals we want to be the winners of them. Amy writes openly and honestly about this.
- My Personal Fitness Goals for 2015 (all whilst dealing with life’s sh*t) by Carolyn from Book Chick City. Blog regulars will know that I write for Book Chick City and Carolyn is a close personal friend of mine. I also know how much it took for Carolyn to write this post. How much she has been through in the last few years – including family death, health problems, 3 unsuccessful IVF attempts and now her marriage breakdown. I think she is brave writing about this and her fight to start afresh and wish her lots of luck with her fitness goals.
- To Dream of Dresses this next item is not a blog post, but a whole new blog written by Kate Portman of Pouting in Heels. I adore dresses, along with jeans they are my favourite wardrobe piece and this fresh new blog is fabulous full of stunning gowns and gorgeous photography.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.