Kids Love To Read
Kids Love To Read is a monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Angela from Days in Bed.
This is a linky dedicated to something after both of our hearts, for me as a bookworm and English graduate and Angela as a teacher; encouraging and sharing the love of reading.
On the third Monday of every month, we will host the linky for you to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Laura and Angela x
Dates the Linky Will Run
For ease, I have listed below the dates the linky will run this year.
- Monday 18th January 2016
- Monday 15th February 2016
- Monday 21st March 2016
- Monday 18th April 2016
- Monday 16th May 2016
- Monday 20th June 2016
- Monday 18th July 2016
- Monday 15th August 2016
- Monday 19th September 2016
- Monday 17th October 2016
- Monday 21st October 2016
- Monday 19th October 2016
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #kltr linky, we will be hosting a Book Giveaway. Check each month to see what you might be in the chance of winning.