Kids Love To Read
Kids Love To Read is a monthly linky that I co-host with the lovely Kim from Book Bairn.
This is a linky dedicated to something after both of our hearts, encouraging and sharing the love of reading with children.
It runs on the third Monday of every month, we will host the linky for you to link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
All you need to do to join is:
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment on the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Dates the Linky Will Run
The linky is currently on pause as we found that lots of people didn’t link up during lockdown, for obvious reasons and I will announce as soon as it returns.
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #kltr linky, we will be hosting a Book Giveaway. Check each month to see what you might be in the chance of winning.
Grab the Button
You can grab the button from my sidebar.