It’s been a couple of months since I have done a monthly review. Time ran away from me last month after getting back from holiday. We’re now into the summer holidays and I still feel like time is running away from me – anyone else? But I like doing these monthly reviews as it helps me reflect on my goals and see where I am going. I also had a tricky week last week and a problem with my blog hosting which meant I needed to move host provider at very short notice, thankfully all resolved now.
- Children’s Summer Holidays Activities in Bracknell and Ascot
- Kaya jewellery gift voucher giveaway
- Weight Loss Update and Five Things I’m Grateful in July
- Growing Too Fast
- The Mummy Tag
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- I think the most exciting news is my Tots100 rating. This month I moved up over 200 places and I’m not in the top 100 ranked at #34! While rankings aren’t everything, it is lovely when they go up.
- I wrote a guest post for Maria at Suburban Mum – My Name’s Laura and I Love Handbags.
- I was featured on Life by Naomi – Brilliant Blogs: Books and Reading.
- Donna from What the Redhead said wrote this amazing blog post about my blog, I was so touched – What the Redhead Read.
- In terms of stats, I have seen the following growth:
- My Facebook has grown from 900 to 1030 (+130)
- Twitter from 7300 to 7700 on Twitter (+400).
- On Instagram I have gone from 1470 to 1650 (+180)
- Which I am pretty pleased with as I know I could have spent much more time on my social media. My goal for 2016 was 8000 followers on Twitter and I am so close now!
- I have worked with the following brands (with some help from my husband): Pawsome Box, I Heart Wine, Chlo Bo jewellery, Kaya jewellery, Tropics skincare, Yoshi, Heatholders and George at Asda.
Things To Focus on in August
Here are my goals for August:
- I think August is going to be about getting more organised, I want to schedule in advance and stop writing posts the night before for the next day, I also want to write some more personal posts and less commercial.
- My social media goals for growth this month are +300 on Twitter and hit that 8000 target, +100 on Instagram and +50 on Facebook.
- I really need to get back into commenting on other blogs on a regular basis and joining in with linkies, when time has been tight this is where I have had let to things go
- Organise a guest post on another blog – my aim is to do with once per month.
How about you, how was your July and what are your blogging plans? xxx