I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved that month. Here are my favourites from March.
- A Very Big Parenting Challenge by Min from Single Mum Speaks. What would you do if you knew you very much wanted to be a parent, but were yet to meet the man of your dreams, or not sure it would ever happen? Min talks about her decision to go it alone and find a sperm donor.
- To the Bloke Who Helped Me by Rachel from Parenthood Highs and Lows. Ever broken down with your children in the car and at a total loss as to what to do? Then this post will resonate with you, as Rachel write a letter to the one kind man who stopped to help her as others drove on by.
- Thanks for Staring – Disabled Parking and Me by Hannah from Hannah Spannah Coco Banana. I have written about my frustrations about parent toddler parking spaces before, but I imagine it’s even worse if you’re disabled. But what if you’e disability isn’t always obvious, but the space is very much needed. Hannah shares her painful disability and how it makes her feel when people stare.
- The Beginning of Us – Rachel’s Story – this is a post by Rachel B guesting on What the Redhead Said. This is a guest post on Donna’s Beginning of Us series, where people share about how they met their partners. Perhaps because I also follow Rachel’s blog but I really enjoyed reading her story.
- Don’t Laugh at My Daughter Allergies Are Not Funny – Eilidh from Mummy and Monkeys. As a mother of a daughter with a dairy allergy, I can very much empathise of this one. Just last week we ate at a restaurant and she must have had something she shouldn’t have despite us being very careful. She was poorly for a lot of the night. So for people to make fun of children in pain… quite frankly it’s not funny at all.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.