I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved that month. Here are my favourites from January.
- Why would you NOT vaccinate your baby by Lynne from New Mummy Blog. Lynne has articulated exactly how I feel about this subject, I still remain flabbergasted why people do not vaccinate their children.
- International kiss a ginger day by Donna from What the Redhead Said. If you read Donna’s blog at all you will understand the bullying she has endured for being a red head. I actually do not understand why people have issues with the hair colour as I think it’s stunning. This blog post articulates why having an international day is actually quite insulting.
- So I hear you’re a Mummy blogger *SCOFF* by Talya from Motherhood the Real Deal. This is a great post that I think only bloggers would understand, people don’t get how much hard work but also how rewarding it can be.
- Gratitude journal for kids by Sarah from Twins Make Five. This is such a lovely and simple idea. I’m actually thinking of doing this for myself. The simple act of being grateful for something everyday no matter what.
- My First Year Blogging by Stevie from A Cornish Mum. I love Stevie’s blog and her beautiful photos of Cornwall, I have enjoyed sharing her blogging journey and watching her success, she also does a lot to raise awareness for Type 1 Diabetes.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.