Weigh, Lose or Stay
Week Twenty Four
So, after my two weeks off I inevitably had a gain last week. This week I have lost exactly what I gained last week of -6.25lbs. I think it is weird that it is exactly the same amount, which does make me think some of it was bloat and water retention. But it’s a relief to be back where I was. Although my measurements have stayed exactly the same, which does show me I really need to get back into the exercise zone.
I can’t say I have found this week easy at all and I am still feeling pretty fed up with the whole dieting thing, but I am trying to get myself there through grit and determination. I also know I really need to start exercising again. Which I keep failing at. But, I have lost this week so it is all progress.
How have you done?
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -6.25lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 21 (with a few odd weeks off)
Weight loss in total: -30.75lbs / 13.95kg
Total loss this week: =0cm
Total lost so far: -35cm
My goals are:
- Back on plan and back into the zone.
- Get to three stone – and treat myself to a new pair of jeans.
- Then goal weight by Christmas.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Comment on the host’s post
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week