Hello and welcome to September’s Lovely Things Linky. A big thanks to everyone for helping me share the love – we had 19 link ups last month which was awesome – can we beat the 20 barrier this time around? Fingers crossed x.
Swimming and Wonderful Days Out
Before the summer holidays started, I signed my son up for intensive swimming lessons. He had did every (week) day for two weeks and it was a killer 8am start too. But I am so proud of him, by the end of the two weeks he swam with no armbands, unassisted for 7 whole seconds. His confidence soared massively. I have taken him swimming twice since his lessons and the difference really is fantastic. He starts weekly lessons from the 14th September and I can honestly say I think the lessons were money well spent.
Wonderful Days Out
We are very fortunate to have had some wonderful days out throughout the summer holidays. We have been to fun days out with bouncy castles, parks and splash pads, dinosaur hunting, play dates with cousins, swimming, picnics, a fabulous trip to Milestones Museum in Basingstoke to see the animatronic dinosaurs they have borrowed from the Natural History museum with some lovely friends I met through Twitter (social media really is awesome). A trip with grandparents and cousins to Odd’s Farm in High Wycombe, visiting my Grandma – the children’s Great Grandma, oh and Aria got her first pair of shoes. What an absolute blast we have had. My son went back to pre-school last week and I honestly feel quite sad that the holidays are all over.
Now, regular followers of my blog will know that I am a huge handbag fan. Well, it started with my much loved Radley nappy change bag breaking, which made me very sad. However, I contacted Radley and was very impressed with their service, who despite my bad being a year old offered me a gift card for the full bag’s value. Then I didn’t particularly like any of the new baby bags on their website and saw this fab Cath Kidston in the sale for a steal.
With the money still waiting on my Radley gift card, I was super excited when this bag which I had been coveting came up on special offer over the bank holiday weekend. Which meant that I could afford it, so I ended up with two super gorgeous new bags – woop!
That was my lovely things from August – what are yours?
The first Monday of every month I will host the Linky, all you need to do to join is:
– Write about something lovely, be it a new purchase, a favourite item you’ve had forever but want to share, a great book, home decorating, maybe a lovely experience like a beauty treatment or coffee with a friend, new shoes, make-up, handbag, whatever it is as long as it’s lovely I want to know about it! 🙂
– This Linky is open to every type of blogger no matter what your chosen blogging subject.
– Grab the Lovely Things badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #lovelythings hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
– Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
– The linky will remain open for two weeks
Grab the Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk" title="Lovely Things"><img src="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LovelyThingsV31-e1425478888652.jpg" alt="Lovely Things" style="border:none;" /></a></div>