Weigh, Lose or Stay
TWO STONE! (At last). Sorry I had to lead with that, I was quite excited. As I mentioned last week, this week I really needed to re-focus after a couple of weeks of not being so great on the diet. It wasn’t easy and it really helped upping my water and taking it day by day. But, by doing so this week I lost 4lbs! Which I am really happy with and another 3cm off my measurements. Which also means I get to order myself some new hoop earrings as my two stone goal present – I will post a pic when I have chosen them.
I don’t talk much about BMI on this feature and this is because I think BMI is very subjective and not always a great measure of health, so I’m not always a fan of it, but as off this week I have knocked 4.4 points off of my BMI too.
In terms of excercise I only managed 1 work out session, the summer holidays are really keeping my busy. However, I am proud because when I realised I might not get any workouts in, I got up early on Sunday and did one before we went out. This weekend was tough too because we had two parties – one of which had Prosecco – but I was very good and managed to resist.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -4lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 15 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -28.5lbs / 12.9kg
Total loss this week: 3cm
Total lost so far: -45.5cm
My goals are:
- Two stone reached this week – so now I can purchase myself some fab new earrings 🙂 . My next goal will be three stone – and I have yet to decide one a reward for that yet – I will let you know next week.
- My non scales goal is to get my wedding rings and eternity ring all on one finger. I’ve got two of them on, I just need to fit the third. Watch this space!
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week