Weigh, Lose or Stay
A better week, after not losing anything off my measurements last week, I have lost 7cm this week, including 3cm off my waist – hurrah! So I’m really pleased with that.
In terms of weight loss, I have lost 2.5lbs this week or 1.13kg, putting me so, so close to that two stone now.
The big change for me this week was exercise. I did two workouts this week – very cardio focused and I really felt it afterwards, but I am so pleased that I did. Honestly, if you have no money for the gym and find it hard to get out with small children I do highly recommend fitness videos on Youtube.
This week my mission is to do 3 workouts and weekly set myself the aim of 3 workouts, but a minimum of 2 if I’m busy with work or the children.
And finally, but really importantly I can now wear my wedding rings on my wedding finger which has made me feel fantastic! It’s a bit too tight to fit my eternity ring on there with them, so that shall be my next non scale goal – to get all three rings on my finger.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -2.5lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 12 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -25.75lbs / 11.7kg
Total loss this week: -7cm
Total lost so far: -35.5cm
My goals are:
- I am just 2.25lbs off my two stone goal, it is so close I can touch it! I really hope that I can do this next week. Then I can buy the pair of pair of new earrings I promised myself when I do 🙂 .
- My wedding rings now fit which is amazing, but I cannot take them up with my eternity ring. So my next goal is to get all 3 rings on my wedding finger. Watch this space!
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week