I’m back again with Blog Love, my monthly feature where I share five blogs that I have loved with month. Here are my July favourites.
- Reflux Mums Will Know by Ghost Writer Mummy. This is a post that really resonated with me. It was only a year ago that I was in reflux hell with my daughter. It is such a hard and difficult time to have a baby who is distressed all the time. Sometimes it is just nice to know you are not alone, although you wouldn’t wish it on anyone else.
- 11 Years With My Best Friend by What the Redhead Said. Donna writes remembering the first ever date she went on with her husband. It’s such a sweet post. I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I had never met mine and am so glad that I did.
- Would You Go ‘No-Poo’? by Monkey and Mouse. Have you ever wondered what your hair would be like if you never used shampoo? Jenny describes how she did just this and the difference it has made to both her hair and her eczema. I am not sure I am brave enough, but it is a very interesting post.
- I Never Planned To Be A Stay At Home Mum by Life with Baby Kicks. Another post that resonated with me, because I never planned to either. My story differs from Laura’s because I did return after my first child was born so am more at peace with my decision. But I do understand missing the office clothes, the challenge and the peaceful lunch breaks. I also count myself lucky though to be able to spend this precious time with my children.
- What to Include on a Killer Media Kit by Mr. and Mrs. T Plus 3. This is a great read for bloggers who haven’t got around to putting together their own media kit yet. I found it so useful as I have been putting mine together – a real must read for you.
Have you read any fab blog posts this month? Please share I’m always on the look out for new favourites.