Weigh, Lose or Stay
This week has been a tough week diet wise. Putting it politely it is not a great monthly time for me and all I have wanted to do is eat. We also had a lovely weekend away with family and it was so hard resisting all the yummy cake, food and wine. Oh and bread, actually let’s just not think about bread at all. I also feel quite bloated. I managed to lose 1.5lbs, not great, but better than nothing which also means I have lost all of the weight I gained on holiday too – hurrah for that at least!
Also, because of the bloating I suspect, my measurements have also stayed the same. Which is a little frustrating as I did start to do some exercise this week – I did Zumba via Youtube. I tell you I haven’t been that hot and sweaty for a while ;-).
Overall I am now 23.25lbs down so next thing is to refocus and home in on the two stone target. I had to say to myself this week as I say to a lot of my clients – I need to remember dieting can be a bit of a marathon and not a race.
This week, I am refocusing and upping my exercise with that 2 stone goal in mind – 4.75lbs to go – let’s do this!
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -1.5lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 11 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -23.25lbs / 10.5kg
Total loss this week: -0cm
Total lost so far: -28.5cm
My goals are:
- Lose the weight I have gained on holiday – complete – happy days!
- Now I really must focus on that two stone target. I have promised a pair of new earrings when I do.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I have actually got them on for 3 days of this week when the weather was cooler, so I am soo close now. I must remember the positives.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week