Weigh, Lose or Stay
My first week back on the diet after my holidays. I wanted to get straight back on it straight away, to lose the weight that I had gained, but also so that I didn’t loose momentum on my diet too. I haven’t lost my full holiday gain this week, but I have lost a good two thirds of it. I am hoping by next week it will have gone. Two weeks on, two weeks off… hopefully.
Oddly, despite a good loss, I am disappointed that my waist measurement has stayed the same. I’ve lost a massive 2.5cm off my legs, but absolutely nothing on my waist. I’m a real apple shape, so I dislike my tummy. Hopefully I will see a nice loss from there next week instead.
Dieting is such a roller-coaster of emotions and some days the small things do tend to get to you. But I will get there. I have also been looking into fitness options which I will update you on next week, as I now it is time now to add in exercise to my dieting regime. I am looking at classes and running at the moment, so I shall let you know.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: -7.25lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 9 (with a week off and I am not including my holiday weeks)
Weight loss in total: -19.75lbs / 9kg
Total loss this week: -4cm
Total lost so far: -26.5cm
My goals are:
- Lose the weight I have gained on holiday – I have 3.25lbs to go, so it would be great if I could do this by next week.
- My next big goal after this then is to lose two stone. I have promised myself a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot when I do.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I really miss them being there, so hopefully this will be quite soon.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week