Weigh, Lose or Stay
I cheated this week and weighed myself on Sunday morning, because on Sunday, I came off plan for a week. This was planned and I am trying to be sensible, but with birthday celebrations – my daughter’s first birthday party on Sunday and my birthday this week too, it made sense and I actually felt mentally like I needed it. But I plan to get straight back on it next week. Although without a doubt I will have put on next week, so I need to mentally prepare for that. And I am not looking forward to getting on the scales either!
I didn’t have such amazing results last week just 1.75lbs but I’m ok with that and did have a mini cheat of birthday cake on my daughter’s actual birthday. I also really struggled with my water consumption too, which didn’t help things. But I did lose 4cm off my waist which I am really pleased with. I’m hoping my week off will set me up raring to go for two more weeks before we go on holiday, and I may be rather optimistic but it would be awesome if I could reach 2 stone by then.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: 1.75lbs
Number of weeks on the diet: 5
Weight loss in total: 21.75lbs / 9.9kg
Total loss this week: -7cm
Total lost so far: 34cm
My goals are:
- My next big goal is to lose two stone – when I reach this goal, I have promised myself a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot – I really hope I can do it by our hols in June.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – I did get them on this week woop! I am so pleased. I can’t get them on with my eternity ring, so that it my next goal. But I am very happy with that result.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week