Weigh, Lose or Stay
This week has been tougher, I think I am over the elation of starting a diet and seeing the initial results – which don’t get me wrong are fantastic, but now I’m into the hum drum of this is it for a while now, I’ve got to buckle down and get the weight off. I have had a small 200kcal meal some nights (SS+) of fish or chicken and veg, not every night just some nights when I’ve been struggling and have managed to keep up with my 3 litres per day.
I’ve got two weeks until we’re having a joint family barbecue for my daughter and I’s birthday. For this party and the couple of days after leading to my birthday, I’m going to have a few days off plan, before going back on the day after my birthday and I ha e to confess I am really looking forward to a few days of proper food.
Diet following: Cambridge Weight Plan (read more here)
Weight lost this week: 2.75lbs / 1.2kg
Number of weeks on the diet: 3
Weight loss in total: 17lbs / 7.7kg
Total loss this week: -7cm
Total lost so far: 20cm
My first goals are:
- I hit my first goal last week and lost a stone, so I treated myself to this eyeshadow quad this weekend :).
- Second goal to lose two stone – when I reach this goal, I will treat myself to a fab pair of hoop earrings I have seen on Stella and Dot.
- Third goal – to get my wedding rings to fit on the correct finger – no luck yet, but I’ll get there.
I must stress this is open to anyone, you do not have to join in the Linky if you just want to share your weight loss or maintenance stats in the comments, this is totally fine. But if you want to link up that is also fab.
This is a feature that everyone can join in with (including my own clients!). Not every body is on a diet, but they do like to keep an eye on their weight for maintenance purposes. So this is a weekly weigh-in whether you want to lose weight or stay the same.
The more the merrier please join in. It doesn’t matter what diet you are following, dieting is hard whatever route you take this is just about supporting one another.
- Grab the Weigh, Lose or Stay badge and pop it in your post
- You can link up any weight-loss or fitness and maintenance related blog posts each week
- Use the #weighloseorstay hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
- Tweet me (@laurasummers) with your Link up and & I will retweet it to my followers
- Linky will be open every Tuesday for one week