Welcome to my new monthly Linky – Lovely Things. I am a bit nervous that no one will Lin up but I will be happy with just a couple of people. This is about sharing our love of the little things, the lovely things that have made our life brighter or happier this month.
So what are my Lovely Things for this month? March saw Mother’s Day and my first as a Mother of two. For a little while my husband had me going that he hadn’t got me anything, and I have to admit I was slightly disappointed. Then there was a knock on the door, my husband and son quickly disappeared and came back with these beautiful flowers.
New Change Bag
For Easter, I was super lucky. We decided not to do chocolate for either ourselves or the children. The week before children my son already had 3 eggs, which is more than enough for a little boy. So we decided we would get the children a toy each and a gift for each other.
After featuring the Yummy Mummy mini changing bag in my Handbag of the Month for March. I was very excited to see that the Easter bunny had taken notes. What a lucky lady I am – if you’re a regular reader of this blog, you will know I have a total soft spot for handbags.
So, those were my lovely things for March :-). I’d love it if you linked up and let me know what yours were.
The first Monday of every month I will host the Linky, all you need to do to join is:
– Write about something lovely, be it a new purchase, a favourite item you’ve had forever but want to share, a great book, home decorating, maybe a lovely experience like a beauty treatment or coffee with a friend, new shoes, make-up, handbag, whatever it is as long as it’s lovely I want to know about it! 🙂
– This Linky is open to every type of blogger no matter what your chosen blogging subject.
– Grab the Lovely Things badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #lovelythings hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
Grab the Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk" title="Lovely Things"><img src="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LovelyThingsV31-e1425478888652.jpg" alt="Lovely Things" style="border:none;" /></a></div>