So I have decided to launch my very own Linky. Eek! I have been brainstorming for a couple of months as to what it could be and the idea of Lovely Things was born.
I’m slightly nervous that no one will join in now, but I am equally excited about it too, as I think it suits me and my blog really well.
I can’t help it, I’m like a magpie, I love all things shiny and lovely. Be it pretty jewellery, handbags (you can NEVER have too many of those), gorgeous new clothes, sexy boots or shoes, make up, accessories, homeware. You name it, I love it!
I will run the Linky once a month on the first Monday of every month. So you can write about your Lovely Things from the previous month. I also thought I would post about it now, to give people time to think about what they might write in preparation. Hopefully with Mother’s Day this month, quite a lot of people should have something nice to write about.
So how does it work?
The first Monday of every month I will host the Linky and it will be open for a week, all you need to do to join is:
– Write about something lovely, be it a new purchase, a favourite item you’ve had forever but want to share, a great book, home decorating, maybe a lovely experience like a beauty treatment or coffee with a friend, new shoes, make-up, handbag, whatever it is as long as it’s lovely I want to know about it! 🙂
– This Linky is open to every type of blogger no matter what your chosen blogging subject.
– Grab the Lovely Things badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #lovelythings hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment on 3 other blogs listed on the Linky
I can’t wait to see all of your posts!
The first ever Lovely Thing Linky will be held on Monday 6th April.
Grab the Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk" title="Lovely Things"><img src="https://www.laurasummers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LovelyThingsV31-e1425478888652.jpg" alt="Lovely Things" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I’m so excited and I cannot wait to see (hopefully) all your posts xx