I Just Don’t Get Onesies
Confession: I have never worn pajamas all day long except when I am sick, ever.
I have worn them until about midday until babies have given me a window to shower, I have come home from work and changed straight into my pjs. But never, ever all day.
Second confession: I do not own, nor do I ever plan to own a onesie.
I mean seriously, what is the crazy onesie love all about?!? I just don’t get it, let’s look at this from a sensible point of view:
- Going to the toilet must be both a pain in the behind and rather cold, like needing a wee when you’re in your swimsuit. It’s all got to come off… Right?
- Surely they’re sweaty? All that synthetic fabric all over your body? Not to mention some other less than savoury side affects this might contribute towards… you know what I’m talking about…
- Style. Surely any onesie fan can agree they are not flattering in the least? Half the time you look like an adult teddy bear… I mean really.. who wants to look like Baloo from the Jungle Book?
- You have no waist, no waist AT ALL. Why would you do this to yourself?
- Then, finally *whispers* babies wear them. I don’t think I need to say anymore!
So am I a crazy onesie hater or are you joining me in my anti-onesie revolution? 😉