Another month has flown past already, I can’t believe it’s not long now really until the Easter holidays! I achieved quite a lot last month, which has slightly taken my by surprise. I think I am most excited about now being a Round-up Editor for BritMums. But actually I am finding I am turning some opportunities down for the blog a bit more now recently and focusing instead on what makes me happy. Which is all good.
- World Book Day: 60 Books Every Child Should Read
- Kids Love to Read #16 & Giveaway
- Having Your Gallbladder Removed – My Surgery and Recovery
- Review: Browns Brasserie and Bar
- Ditch the Diet #2 with Video and Free Printable
Top Things That Have Made Me Happy
- I wrote a post for world book day, which had a fantastic reach on Facebook and a really high amount of blog views which I was delighted about.
- I am really excited to now be Books Round-up Editor for Britmums and have written my very first round-up too. March 2017 Books Round-up: Love, Romance and Fifty Shades
- I have reached my 10k goal on Twitter.
- I have recorded and published my very first Vlog.
- My DA has stayed the same at 32, while I would have loved it to have grown, staying the same is definitely better than a decline.
- I was featured in a Motherhood: The Real Deal’s blog post – An A-Z of what it means to be a woman on International Women’s Day.
- I wrote a guest post for A Cornish Mum – Photos of Cornwall with Laura’s Lovely Blog
- In terms of stats, I have seen the following growth ( please note this is for two months):
- My Facebook has grown from 1560 to 1620 (+60)
- Twitter from 9700 to 10k on Twitter (+300).
- On Instagram I have gone from 2630 to 2760 (+130)
- Which is is an over 490 growth across channels for the month. I am particularly pleased with reaching 10k on Twitter. I think my next focus will be 3k on Instagram.
- I have worked with the following brands: Blaze and the Monster Machines, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Ben and Holly Live, Imaginext DC Super Friends.
Things To Focus on in March
Here are my goals for this month.
- Complete modules 2 & 3 on Aby’s Growth Accelerator course. I only did the first module last month which is a little disappointing.
- Continue to work on organising guest posts to help increase my DA.
- Update all pages on the blog, a lot of my informational pages are out of date.
- Research photography courses.
How about you, how was your February and what are your blogging plans? xxx